Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Blue Bullets 2016 South Carolina State Championship - Apr 8-9 2016

We've had it posted to the USPSA match schedule for the last 6 months now, but I figured it was time to get things rolling here.

The Blue Bullets 2016 South Carolina State Championship match will be held at Palmetto Gun Club outside of Charleston, SC on April 8th and 9th, 2016. We'll have 9 stages + chrono.

Registration will go live on December 2nd, 2016 at 7pm, and the registration link will be posted here, on the SC Section and Charleston USPSA Facebook pages, and on http://www.charlestonuspsa.com .

More information will be available on http://www.charlestonuspsa.com shortly.

Edited by uod

• 3 weeks later...

The registration link will be posted here : http://charlestonuspsa.com/2016registration.html

Bookmark that page if you want a quick way to access the registration link. We will be opening registration on December 2nd at 7pm EST

Edit : I'll have a bunch of information about the match posted to the webpage tomorrow by noon. Price, draft squadding matrix and schedules, format, etc will all go up tomorrow.

Edited by uod

Some quick notes for those that registered / are looking to register.

- We have plenty of Friday slots open

- Saturday is full as of right now, and we have started a waitlist. For anyone that registered for Saturday and wasn't able to squad on one of the Saturday squads, you have been placed on the waitlist in the order in which you registered.

- if you have not already registered, I suggest you do so ASAP. The faster you get on the waitlist for Saturday, the better the chance that you will get a slot.

- We expect slots to open up on Saturday, but it might take a bit of time. We have some slots that we reserved for sponsors. If those slots are not used, they will be released to those people on the waitlist. We are also exploring other ways to make sure that everyone gets an opportunity to shoot on Saturday.

For anyone signing up and trying to squad --- there is a bug that is causing all of the Friday squads to show as full. I have emailed support about this. I'll will post again when things have been worked out.

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update for everyone :

Both days now have a waitlist. Saturday's list is getting long, but Friday's list is very short. We have a ton of Friday spots that are currently reserved for staff, and some of those will be released to competitors. I expect to be able to process the Friday waitlist with ease.

If you would like to know where you currently are on the waitlist, or if you have any questions about your registrations --- please send me an email. I can be reached at pgcuspsa@gmail.com .

I'm waiting until after the holidays to start sending out payment reminders. If you have not paid, you'll get one email around the 4th of January reminding you. If you don't pay or at least respond to the email to let me know you need some more time to get your payment in, you'll get a final email and a phone call 7 days later before I drop you. I am going to do my best to get positive contact from someone before they are dropped. I know that email gets lost of overlooked sometimes -- so, I'll be dialing numbers to check in with people before I hit that "withdraw" button.

We have some great sponsors lining up this year! I'll be posting up the sponsor information here and on our website once we get some things finalized.

I'm waiting until after the holidays to start sending out payment reminders. If you have not paid, you'll get one email around the 4th of January reminding you. If you don't pay or at least respond to the email to let me know you need some more time to get your payment in, you'll get a final email and a phone call 7 days later before I drop you. I am going to do my best to get positive contact from someone before they are dropped. I know that email gets lost of overlooked sometimes -- so, I'll be dialing numbers to check in with people before I hit that "withdraw" button.

^^^^^ Going above and beyond.

• 2 weeks later...

Non-payment noticed went out earlier this week. We are already starting to work our way through the long Saturday waitlist. 40 people were on the list, and we are down to 30 right now. We will continue to make progress on that as people either withdraw or get dropped for non-payment.

For those on the Friday waitlist : The list is short, but it isn't going to move until after we finalize stages. We will be releasing a lot of the extra reserved staff spots once we get an idea of exactly how many staff we want per stage. This will happen the first week in February.

• 1 month later...

Waitlist update : The waitlist for both days is really short now. Last I checked, we had 6 on Saturday and 4 on Friday. We are at the point where we start seeing people drop from the match ahead of the refund deadline (March 1st). If you are interested in shooting the match but have not yet signed up, go ahead and register to get yourself on the waitlist.

We plan to get the matchbook posted to the website about 30 days before the match start date.

Edited by uod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...