Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zero Bullets 9mm

Terlingueno

I shoot Zero 125 gr. .357 bullets a lot. They are the best combination of high quality and low price I know of.

Have you compared them to PD's 124gr?

MG seems to be the most costly but PD seems to be equally cost effective.

MG is ok quality but not as good as Zero. MG is sometimes easier to get though. Zero is in the same class as Hornady XTP, Sierra, and Nosler, just less money. I haven't used or heard any reports on the PD bullets yet.

Edited by Toolguy

I like the Zero .356 hollow point. Seems my Glocks prefer .356 . Easy to make this bullet shoot well. The GSSF team shoots a lot of the Zero products. So do a number of Bianchi competitors.

You can call and frequently find they items not listed on the web site.

I like the Zero .356 hollow point. Seems my Glocks prefer .356 . Easy to make this bullet shoot well. The GSSF team shoots a lot of the Zero products. So do a number of Bianchi competitors.

You can call and frequently find they items not listed on the web site.

What he said +1

Thanks everyone. I was able to get some of the 125gr bullets and worked up a load that I like. After starting at the minimum, I worked up to 6.0gr of Power Pistol at 1.120. The chrono showed an average of 1134 fps, my extreme spread was 29 and my standard deviation was 7.7. Pistol is a Glock 19

I like these bullets