Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS trigger question

assaultthesalt

A little background....I'm coming from shooting Glocks for many years...still love them.I switched to a CZ Shadow Target 5 months ago.I was just getting good with it then bought a CZ TS.Now Im wanting to get the trigger reset more " tactile " on the TS.What springs do I need to get a more pronounced reset ? Thanks

So the hammer affects the crispness of the reset? Interesting. I have a TS and the trigger return is sometimes not really positive. Just feels a little mushy compared to my Shadow or my 1911s. I have adjusted the overtravel screw correctly.

Yes, your TS trigger will feel very improved with the CZ USA wide and low SA only competition hammer. You might have to file the top leg of the sear just a tiny bit (takes a minute) to allow the safety to work correctly. And ofcourse tune the pre and over travel settings again.

Yes, your TS trigger will feel very improved with the CZ USA wide and low SA only competition hammer. You might have to file the top leg of the sear just a tiny bit (takes a minute) to allow the safety to work correctly. And ofcourse tune the pre and over travel settings again.

Does this lighten the pull as it does on the Shadow? Not sure I want a lighter trigger than what I have on my TS.

Does this lighten the pull as it does on the Shadow? Not sure I want a lighter trigger than what I have on my TS.

. Mine became lighter by 2 oz.