Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Infinity Firearms North Carolina Section Championship

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it may be wet, but the big field courses at Sir Walter usually stay pretty puddle free as they're grass. The bottom bays with walls.......eh not so much. Rain gear and a chancge of shoes is heavily advised IMHO. See you guys there.

Is this match still going on with the impending rain

Looks like some pretty serious stuff coming from Joquin. Packing rain gear and towels for sure.

10-12" looks pretty serious

Well for me this one is in the bag. Rained most of the day Friday, but never real heavy, just light to moderate rain for most of the day. For those shooting today and tomorrow good luck , stay dry and shoot safe.

Looks like some pretty serious stuff coming from Joquin. Packing rain gear and towels for sure.

Well for me this one is in the bag. Rained most of the day Friday, but never real heavy, just light to moderate rain for most of the day. For those shooting today and tomorrow good luck , stay dry and shoot safe.
i

Looks like you did pretty well..Mark !

Edited by EEH

i

Looks like you did pretty well..Mark !

Still plenty more scores to be turned in. But considering the conditions I had a decent match. I think there are some more stages to be shot Sunday morning for most.

• 2 weeks later...