Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Your favorite girly shows?

Its the same everytime; Wife starts watching a show, I dismiss it, a few episodes goes by in the background, I start picking up on it.

By the end of the first season, i'm into it...

Favorite ones:

One Tree Hill (deployment favorite)

Orange is the new black

Greys Anatomy

The list only goes on, How about you?!

I travel so much that when I am home I like to spend time with my wife and we end up watching a lot of her shows. Then again she does sit there when I catch up on the shows I record on Sportsman and Outdoor Channels.

Orange is the New Black

Downton Abbey

Fixer Upper

Edited by Butterpuc

Thanks to NetFlix and HULU, when the outside weather is piss poor the little lady and I end up in front of the TV. Usually we select some random TV series and watch it from Season 1 Episode 1 through the very latest show.

Favorites include "Death in Paradise", "Orange is the New Black" and "Grace and Frankie". (The last one must be the ultimate girly flick since I do not like the actors involved, the plot line, or the general premise the movie portrays but I still end up watching it). Still waiting to see if additional seasons of "The Reef" will become available.

Many of the shows are British based, some Australian, and probably would have never seen if I still wasted tons of money on cable. And so far most are pretty good.

Bill

finally, two (ok 3) words that really are mutually exclusive .....

for all you who posted above you are required to immediatly stop shooting whatever division you normally do & for the next year man up and shoot Production. If you already shoot Production then you'll be moving to Revo ....

after said year is over your man-cards will be returned to you - provided you agree to never speak those 2 words together in the same sentence again ... ever ....

Edited by Nimitz