Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

camera for recording

jbultman

I use a tachyon guncam one of e issues I have is its a pain in the ass to get adjusted. So it captures everything.

I have a buddy that "uses" a tachyon. He doesn't like it for that reason. But half the time he doesn't use it, because he says its a PITA to.

It's not hard to use although I'm really good at forgetting to turn it on. There are just times that I end up with half the targets in the frame. Since most of what I'm really after is my handling and things like that it works ok.

+1 for your condor thoughts. Used one on deployment, very simple to operate without looking.

Also are less expensive than go-pro

JVC also does a decent one. Standard 1/4" screw and some straps, made myself a headcam with that one.

Finally was able to get the new camera out yesterday, with all the bad weather and battery trouble I was having. I was excited to see the results of my new purchase. Although I wasn't happy with how I shot, I was happy with how the camera preformed. Here's a video of a stage from yesterday...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj5gEig0sE8

+1 for the Roam 2. I use mine for everything from 3-gun matches to scuba diving. Fantastic unit, and great price point.

<thread_hijack>@andersonj55126, which software did you use to embed your video like that? I've been looking for a good one, but haven't really found one I like yet. </thread_hijack>