Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS Comp Hammer Question

nmbpman

I'm trying to figure out which CZC comp hammer I need for my TS. I put a CZ adjustable rear on it when I got it. I'm not sure if I need the standard wide or the low and wide. The way the new rear sits on the slide it doesn't look like the standard height would hit the sight but I'm looking for input on what to use.

Thanks guys for the replies. Will I have to fit the sear/safety to get the safety to work properly like I had to do on my SP-01 when I swapped to the comp hammer? The main reason I'm wanting to swap the factory hammer out is to get rid of some of the pretravel creep that I have right now. The trigger pull weight is Ok, but that little bit of creep is driving me nuts.

That's good news, so basically polish it a little and drop in, and good to go? Atlas, so in your opinion, is it worth it to swap hammers? Like I said before the trigger is already pretty good, but that little bit of creep is kind of annoying.

I swapped hammers last weekend. No fitting was required and it took less than 30 minutes. I was hitting the rear sight, so it was definitely worth while.

I have a CZ75SA lower and CTS upper in 9mm (IDPA legal unless you add a mag well extension).