Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where can I get these Tanfo factory base pads?

EngineerEli

Does anyone know where I can find these aluminum base pads for large frame mags in the United States. They are +0 capacity for production. I saw on the Italian Tanfo site, they show them as AC002 aluminum base pads, that goes all the way to the front of the grip and gives you somewhere to put you pinky, which for some reason none of the aftermarket ones these days do. I'm talking about the straight sided ones, not the tapered ones that are clearaced to fit the magwell that comes with the limited's.

http://www.tanfoglio.it/shop/accessori/custodie-e-valigette/ac003-aluminium-pad-cal-9x21-40s-and-w-clone-2.html

post-33893-0-07827600-1429890859_thumb.j

I mentioned it above, but I like to have some where for my pinkys to rest against the frame/gun while gripping the gun. The shock bottle base pads do not come all the way to the front of the grip frame like these do.

Eric does not show them on his site.

Those of you that say EAA sells them, why do you say so, they are not shown on their website, or even in their PDF catalog.

• 5 months later...

I mentioned it above, but I like to have some where for my pinkys to rest against the frame/gun while gripping the gun. The shock bottle base pads do not come all the way to the front of the grip frame like these do.

Eric does not show them on his site.

Those of you that say EAA sells them, why do you say so, they are not shown on their website, or even in their PDF catalog.

They are on the EAA site, they cost $43 per base plate..... I emailed EAA with the same question because I was wanting to order some for the rest of my mags, but not at $43. you can get the Henning or TF pads with Grams kit for that price or close.