Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

$4000 glock?

3djedi

While I love my Glock 35, I cannot see any point in putting that kind of money in one no matter what's been done to it. I frankly think that companies have gone way overboard on these designs. To my mind, if something like a KKM barrel and Vanek trigger aren't enough then it's time to think about a 2011.

Perhaps it's just because I haven't tried some of the new variations, but I can't see any way you can take a striker-fired pistol and make it better than a single-action.

And let's not forget capacity. I've tried 4 different brands of mag extensions and still cannot stuff 20 rounds in a mag and have it cycle.

That is wierd. I use a mix of Arredondo and Dawson basepads and I have always been able to get a reloadable 20 out of them.

What is the OAL and profile of your loads?

Edited by himurax13

I have never been a glock fan until about 2 years ago. until I shot a glock with a grip reduction. I always understood that it was a phenomenal mechanical device but now it also fit my hand well. So I totally understand modifying gun to fit you better. But $4000 . the picture that I posted above asking price was 3800.

I have never been a glock fan until about 2 years ago. until I shot a glock with a grip reduction. I always understood that it was a phenomenal mechanical device but now it also fit my hand well. So I totally understand modifying gun to fit you better. But $4000 . the picture that I posted above asking price was 3800.

And not a Glock.....

P. T. Barnum is alive and well, and selling guns.

I love my Glock g4 34,( 3.5 ghost warren tactical rear Dawson FO front about $800 into it) But no Glock on this planet is worth 4000 dollars. but, long as there are people with more money then brains,Graham is correct. Going fast I am up to about 70% alpha's I figure by the time I shot up 3800 in my reloads I can be be up to about 90% and that will be good enough. LOL 4000, for a Glock.

my%20Glock%2034%20001_zpsbhdzeuex.jpg

Edited by usmc1974

And let's not forget capacity. I've tried 4 different brands of mag extensions and still cannot stuff 20 rounds in a mag and have it cycle.

You have to tune your mags, man. Everything has to be just right. I have 3 20rd reloadables, and a 21 rounder to start with. Game changing. They are tarans mags, with a little reworking of some OEM followers, I was good to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, don't forget the beautification side of things, some people like to customize stuff, I personally don't like Salients stipple work, but the machining is top notch, same with ZEV... But I am more of a hard running, yet great looking kind of guy:433bcf8d05b842ec3d7630435e0c0af7.jpg

My newest addition to my family of GP built Super glocks. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by DreGarciaTAT2