Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Noveske MultiGun

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People call them turtles because amoeba is obscure, and hard to spell.....

....but amoeba are animals, too....

....I like to call them E-U-R-O-P-E-A-N....

"....tortoise, what's that?"

"...you know what a turtle is, Leon?"

"...'course..."

"...same thing....."

ericm

"...'course..."

"...same thing....."

ericm

Ah, Blade Runner quote!

"...'course..."

"...same thing....."

ericm

Ah, Blade Runner quote!

Epic!

• 2 weeks later...

I will send out the shooters breifing electronically by Friday. That will tell you to be at your 1st stage by 7:50 both mornings and everything else you need to know. Should be done by 2pm on Sunday.

Thank you so much! Looking forward to being back in my native state, and a fantastic match! Fortunately I'll be able to acclimate to the altitude by spending time with my family a few days prior. :)

Laura Torres-Reyes

Sadly, Denise and I are gonna miss this year, too much going on with our move to Raton to take a weekend off from packing. The new casa is looking great, and the man cave has me drooling... :)

We will be back next year! Have a good match!

jj

Sadly, Denise and I are gonna miss this year, too much going on with our move to Raton to take a weekend off from packing. The new casa is looking great, and the man cave has me drooling... :)

We will be back next year! Have a good match!

jj

Best of luck with the move. We will miss you both, as will the new tires. :)

Just did a final read through of the stages for typos. Yowser! Don't forget any skills at home, you might need them...

Sorted through all the prizes...there are still a few en-route, but here is the current sponsor list for the match. Hit their FB page, like it and tag Noveske Multigun Championship​ when you thank them for supporting the match.

Noveske RifleWorks

Burris Optics

Carbon Arms

FNH-USA

Hornady

Lucas Oil

Machine Gun Tours

Nordic Components

National Shooting Sports Foundation

Rocky Mountain Targets

Samson Manufacturing

Sierra Bullets

SIG-Sauer

• Stretch16

The Shooters Source

Thunderbeast Arms

Vortex Optics

Warne Scope Mounts

XS Sights

Xtreme Bullets

Zero Bullets

Edited by MarkCO

Stage layout and descriptions copied from Facebook and printed. Waiver printed and signed. Checked the weather and am not liking the 90+ degree forecast. Now, just need to pack all my gear and necessities for the match. Water, shorts, and umbrella :)

Tactical Lady Champion was Janna Reeves with Diana Driscol 2nd and Amanda Hill 3rd.

Limited Champion was Mark Mutz with Bruce Schmidt 2nd and Michael Payne 3rd.

Open Champion was Craig Calkins with Don Bednorz 2nd and Carey Hess 3rd.

Tactical Champion was Nate Staskiewicz with James Casanova 2nd, Paul Clark Jr. 3rd, Lance Dingler 4th, and Geoffrey Lawhorn 5th.

Lance Dingler, Craig Calkins, Deanne Graves and James Casanova also shot the standards stage clean...an impressive feat!

Thanks to all of the shooters for their donations to the Arvada Predators Baseball Team as well as @FHN-US for their donation of a pistol to help raise funds as well.

Congrats to Justin Morris for High Law/Mil, Blake Passamaneck for High Junior, Mike Griswold for High Senior and Tony Baca for High Super Senior.

Huge thanks to all of the staff and ROs who worked their tails off. Almost all of the staff shot 10 stages on Friday, which was a bit grueling.

If you shot the match, feel free to send me a message and let me know good, bad, etc. Yeah, I already know the woodpile on stage 7 was tough. If I could have changed it I would have.

Safe travels and I hope to see you all for the 2016 match...no woodpile and a NEW standards stage.

THANKS so much to all of my staff. Without you all, this would just be an idea in my head. I get so many compliments about how friendly our match staff is. Sure, we make some mistakes, but this group of staff is flat awesome in providing the best match experience possible to the shooters. Almost all of the staff shot the match too, all 10 stages on a very hot long day and many of them set up all 10 stages the day before. Their sacrifice of taking a hit on their performance shows their love of the sport and the people in it.

Stage 1 was Nick Ingmire and Jeff Oakey.
Stage 2 was Price McDonald, Dean Marsh and Hunter Passamaneck.
Stage 3 was Brian Brandow and Blake Passamaneck
Stage 4 was Drew Boldt and Kim Christian
Stage 5 was Carey Hess, Cindy DeSplinter and Corey Rose
Stage 6 was Kevin Travis and Lauren Filter
Stage 7 was Tony Lytton, Ed Pettinger and Doug Peterson
Stage 8 was Curtis Brotherston and Erika Sanderson
Stage 9 was Terrance Jackson and Michael Fromknecht
Stage 10 was Michael Payne and Lynae Payne.

Dave Hartman and Ryan Berry kept the stages stocked with supplies and the ROs happy. Dawn Perez was our chef and kept us fed and cooled with frozen treats. Steve Lichon did your scoring. He does an awesome job. Becky Passamaneck took care of the Predators team members who were out working some of the stages, ran their raffle and spread a little extra happiness around the range. She is an amazing woman who supports this passion of mine for the shooting sports in so many ways.

Thanks to all of you for making this match what it is!

Edited by MarkCO

Once again, one of the best matches of the year!! Mark, you outdo yourself on stage design and making this a shooter-friendly match. The ROs were excellent and the food was delicious. A huge Thank You to everyone would worked the match and made this an outstanding event.

The only issue I had was some of the stages needed a sign stating "You must be at least ------ this tall to shoot this stage." Stages were well thought out and designed. They challenged our mental and physical abilities, but weren't so difficult that newer shooters would get intimidated.

Also, it was great to have that many ladies shooters as well.