Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slings technique and WHY!?!?

Dewberry

The vast majority of the time, slinging a long gun is required to reduce the time pet shooter. Technically, they allow longer and more complex stages then we could have without them.

Thanks for the response, MarkCo.

What's a "time pet shooter?"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A time pet shooter is the guy that comes up to you as soon as the RO finishes saying "ULSC" and starts asking you

What was your time?

What was your time?

What was your time?

Edited by Bryan 45

Another thing with slung rifle matches is you may or may to reconsider that XL charging handle latch. Fine for practicing in your basement, not so great when you take off on a full run with it jabbing you in the back with every stride. After my first Blue Ridge match I had so many little bruises on my back it looked like a bunch of tiny gnomes threw me a blanket party.

Another thing with slung rifle matches is you may or may to reconsider that XL charging handle latch. Fine for practicing in your basement, not so great when you take off on a full run with it jabbing you in the back with every stride. After my first Blue Ridge match I had so many little bruises on my back it looked like a bunch of tiny gnomes threw me a blanket party.

Yeah. Its kinda hit and miss for me. But at a major match Ill suck it up and deal with the pain to have a bigger charging handle.

Edited by Dewberry