Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who has extra parts? Barrels, slides, etc...?

Intercooler2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still looking for a 4.5" (stock or stock ii) cone lock barrel in both 45 acp and 9mm, as well as 3.6" cone lock barrels (from p carry models) in the same calibers.

I have a complete .45 Stock 1 upper for sale. $310 shipped..

When you get a new slide or barrel, do they have to be fitted to the gun?

keep you burgerhook off the bang switch until your peepers are on the hamburgler .......

"yes". The barrel needs to actually be fitted, but slides are a crap shoot depending on how worn your frame is, the tolerences of the frame and slide, etc.

I had 2 guns that the slides interchanged perfectly, but neither of those slides would fit on my buddy's Stock II. I also bought a Match slide from a member here years back and it was just slightly tight on the frame I put it on, so I had to do a little bit of sanding to get it to fit. The wonderfinish conversion kit I bought last year, slid perfectly on my Witness standard with no fitting.

I think I have a brand new extended non ambi safety. I will check when I get home later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could probably also use two of those as well.

I am in no hurry but I would like to find a 9mm, 38 Super, and 10mm straight 4.75" barrels for the Extended/Match Elite slides as well.