Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not buying Para until everything sorts out.

apetrulis01

I was really considering buying a new Para Pro Custom in 9mm for three gun. After checking Para's website and seeing the Pro Shop was down I sent an email asking when it will be back up and running so I can purchase more mags. I finally got a response several weeks later (which is crappy) basically saying we don't know when the website is going to be back up.

I am going to wait for my purchase until everything is sorted up because I do not like buying a pistol and the support is not there.

Adam

I own the Pro Comp 40, and with the Para Mags it wouldn't make weight for SS. I ordered Wilson Mags, they run better and are lighter. I wouldn't hold off on the gun just for that reason, they are great pieces...

I've shelved my Para until mags are available. It's just too much of a PITA to try and shoot a steel challenge match with only two mags. Yes I know technically it's possible if I go 5 for 5 every single time but I'm not there yet.

I was really considering buying a new Para Pro Custom in 9mm for three gun. After checking Para's website and seeing the Pro Shop was down I sent an email asking when it will be back up and running so I can purchase more mags. I finally got a response several weeks later (which is crappy) basically saying we don't know when the website is going to be back up.

I am going to wait for my purchase until everything is sorted up because I do not like buying a pistol and the support is not there.

Adam

I'm going to play the devils advocate. Why would you buy any gun that you can't buy additional mags for when you bought the gun? Yeah, they will be available (maybe) in the future but when? I would wait or look at other brands.

Thanks, Doug, no luck though :(. Looks like waiting for the MBX Extreme mags (from post #10) may be the best option.