Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

THE STI DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2015 / June 12-14, 2015

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard from the RM that they are going to try to hammer down at 8am if no more monsoons come along. I suppose they'll post something official... don't take this as the gospel..he said that 8 stages were still good enough to shoot as of now

If anybody comes across a video camera let me know. I either dropped it in the parking lot or left it on one of the tables friday in the stage 3 or 4 area. Don't really care about the camera but would have liked to have seen the video.

Great match today. Really glad that the weather held out for us to get nine of the stages in. Just wanted to thank the match director and all of the ROs for their perseverance and hard work this weekend.

Thanks to everyone who helped with this match

Everyone in squad 22 returned Sunday and had a great time. Good meeting all of you.

Maize

Edited by Maize

It was obvious that a lot of work went into this match and a lot of work went into rescuing this match. My hats off to the general staff but an especially big thanks to the SO's who were outstanding in less than perfect conditions. They remained courteous, fair and helpful when it would have been very easy to be otherwise. Thanks to all.

Garry Newton

Does anyone know why stages 6, 7, and 9 were pulled? I'm assuming because of the weather, but I had also overheard someone talking on Friday about stage 9 not following some rule about target engagement?

Just curious

Stage 6 was pulled due to the fact that the series of clam shells was not repeatable as the targets soaked up water (even when not in water, high humidity near surface).

Stages 7 & 9 were pulled as they were unsafe to shoot.