Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Match Hotel:

Heritage Grand Inn
1150 E Linn St
Canton, Il 61520
(309) 647-9675
Group rate code: USPSA IL Sectional

The rooms should be $50-$65 plus tax on the group rate. Their continental breakfast is from 0530-1030.

I have also arranged a 10% discount from one of the local restaraunts that opens at 0430, so if you want something more than the hotel breakfast they will be ready!

American Grill

525 S 5th St

Canton, IL

309-647-3613

I have also spoken with the owner of the local steakhouse Big Racks (no it is not like a Hooters, please spare them the jokes). He is an avid hunter and owns an elk heard, he is one of us. He is very excited to have our people and I will be finalizing a deal with him closer to the match when I have more accurate numbers on how many people we will be sending his way.

Edited by 1v3t0x0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Targets are ordered and T-shirts are nearly designed. Special thanks to Mike Foley and Shooters Connection for the great deal on the targets and pasters for the match. Plenty of slots remaining for the half day format, so get over and sign up now.

Additional Saturday slots opened up!!!! We have just added some spots to shoot All Day Saturday. If there is enough interest we will open up more squads to shoot all day Saturday. There is still plenty of room in the match. So spread the word, this will be a great MUD FREE match with 13 challenging stages, 304 rounds plus chrono.

• 3 weeks later...

We want to thank Matthew Mink of Automatic Accuracy and Stephen Stewart of CI Shooting Sports for sponsoring the IL Sectional.

Automatic Accuracy specializes in CZ pistols and runs one of the best gun smith operations for CZ pistols. Matt, a USPSA multi Grand Master also specializes in competition based training.

CI Shooting Sports in Bloomington, IL is a newly opened indoor facility featuring action target range, full pro shop, and shooters lounge. They shoot USPSA every Tuesday night and have brought a lot of new shooters to USPSA in central, IL.

Under a month out, how's the total competitor count per division look? Any more spots open and on which days?

160 total competitors, there are a couple of spots left for all day Saturday, plenty of room on the 2 day format. I will get the division count when I get the computer fired up tonight.

Also, there is only 1 week left to order a shirt. I have to give the shirt company the final order September 1st!

any way to see the stage designs without paying to join that scribd website listed above?

Eric

Click on the link and the stages are viewable. There is no cost or requirement to pay the website.

any way to see the stage designs without paying to join that scribd website listed above?

Eric

Click on the link and the stages are viewable. There is no cost or requirement to pay the website.

I can see them but cannot get them to print out, it says I should pay to become a scribd website member.

Eric

Are there any openings left? And if so for what days

There are 2 spots left for all day Saturday. There is plenty of room for half day Saturday half day Sunday

If there is enough interest I can make 1 more all day Saturday squad.

I have to turn in the final shirt order on September 1 so if you want a shirt get them ordered ASAP

Thanks

Eric