Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 "5th Annual" Nordic Comp Tactical Shotgun Championship

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make that 500 rounds of Hornady monoflex SST's and I might take you up on that...lol

Actually what I was considering is if it was going to be worth it to invest in premium-ish ammo like AA's or STS instead of my normal wallyworld bulk crap. It's not like I have ever had functioning problems with a pump, but better ammo means better shooting, right?

Edited by barrysuperhawk

Make that 500 rounds of Hornady monoflex SST's and I might take you up on that...lol

Actually what I was considering is if it was going to be worth it to invest in premium-ish ammo like AA's or STS instead of my normal wallyworld bulk crap. It's not like I have ever had functioning problems with a pump, but better ammo means better shooting, right?

Having shot the match last year it is nice to have some stout sporting clays loads in the bag I like the AA's and they have a $2 a box rebate on them right now. Also some lighter loads are good if your running pump the low noise subsonics can be run and be effective. While everything is capable of being nuetralized with IC it may not be the ideal choke for the situation. So a full selection is also nice.

• 1 month later...

OUR SPONSOR LIST IS CONTINUING TO GROW.

Nordic Components. Title Sponsor

Freedom Munitions Platinum Sponsor.
Luth-AR Platinum Sponsor.

Joe Bob Outfitters Gold sponsor.
Mills Fleet Farm Gold Sponsor
Carbon Arms Gold Sponsor

Tooth and Nail Armory Gold Sponsor

Mossberg Gold Sponsor

Shoot Steel Gold Sponsor

XRAIL Gold Sponsor

Brownells Silver Sponsor

AFP Silver Sponsor

TACCOM Silver Sponsor

Remington Silver Sponsor

Hawkeye Ordinance Silver Sponsor

We also have committments from

Dunaway Custom

Phoenix Weaponry

PA Enterprises

Arnzen Arms

Sierra Bullets

Edited by J.Schmitt

• 1 month later...

Had to bail for work reasons but I am sure this will make a wait lister happy!

Jomar and Jay: I can't tell you how much I appreciate people like you for putting on matches like this for "The Shooters". It is unfortunate that there are others out there trying to profit and make a business out of what use to be a volunteer shooting sport. You guys are a class act! Best of Luck and thanks for the QUICK, no hassle payment return.

Support these style of matches everyone, they are getting few and far between.....

We are just a little over a month out from the match. Everything is progressing well in our preparations. We have had very few movements with the waiting list as very few have cancelled from the match.

A reminder that match cancellations will need to be done before the end of the day on May 26, 2015 to receive a full refund. After the May 26th deadline, refunds on any cancellations will only be given if a replacement shooter from the waiting list is able to take your place.

Stage designs will be finalized in the next week or two and we will post an estimated round count when we do. As before, the stage designs will not be released or posted prior to the match to keep it as fair as possible for those who don't have the resources to replicate and practice them. The stages actually don't hit the ground until the day before the RO's shoot.

As before, the stage designs will not be released or posted prior to the match to keep it as fair as possible for those who don't have the resources to replicate and practice them. The stages actually don't hit the ground until the day before the RO's shoot.

Say what??? So we all gotta come unprepared because some guys don't practice.

It be nice to know slug and buck distance as that is something that is expensive to waste a lot of practicing distances we won't shoot.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

As before, the stage designs will not be released or posted prior to the match to keep it as fair as possible for those who don't have the resources to replicate and practice them. The stages actually don't hit the ground until the day before the RO's shoot.

Say what??? So we all gotta come unprepared because some guys don't practice.

It be nice to know slug and buck distance as that is something that is expensive to waste a lot of practicing distances we won't shoot.

Jesse, go up 2 posts, I posted 70 yards on slugs.

Jay