Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Pro Am Shooting Championship

PatriotMRD

Official date is July 17-19 at Universal. 9 stages.

Is this posted somewhere or are they only emailing previous shooters for now? I want to start making travel arrangements and hotel reservations. When will they make the announcement for the rest of us?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official date is July 17-19 at Universal. 9 stages.

Is this posted somewhere or are they only emailing previous shooters for now? I want to start making travel arrangements and hotel reservations. When will they make the announcement for the rest of us?

As far as I know the emails went out to shooters from last year. I am not sure when the website will be updated with this years info.

http://proamshooting.com

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to shoot in this match, but unable to find any info on entering :-( We will be travelling from Norway to the US in July, so need to register for the match and get paperwork rolling ASAP. Thanks for any help in advance!

I would like to shoot in this match, but unable to find any info on entering :-( We will be travelling from Norway to the US in July, so need to register for the match and get paperwork rolling ASAP. Thanks for any help in advance!

They haven't posted anything anywhere but the emails they sent to last year's shooters. The rest of us are just waiting. If they keep this up evey year I won't be able to go I have to bid for vacation in December to hope to get time off in July. I bid it this year on promises that they "planned" to hold it the third weekend in July.

• 1 month later...

Is there a new web address? The one I have still has 2014 info.

http://proamshooting.com/

The site looks very similar, but it now has 2015 data and a link to a .pdf file with the complete 2015 shooting schedule... Maybe refreshing the page (F5 key) will help you see the new info...

The rest of the site updated sometime today. Found the 2015 schedule yesterday. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So it's $150 for a 1/2 day of shooting. Seems kinda high.

I have never shot a pro-am, is it worth it?

Do we have to reset all of that steel? Or will RO's do it? I'm not complaining about resetting...but if you do the numbers that's a HELL of a lot of steel to be picking up. 9 stages around :20 seconds 3-4 minutes of shooting time and 4 hours and 25 minutes of humping steel.

Maybe the $150 covers the cost of reseters? Like the FN3gun match

Do we have to reset all of that steel? Or will RO's do it? I'm not complaining about resetting...but if you do the numbers that's a HELL of a lot of steel to be picking up. 9 stages around :20 seconds 3-4 minutes of shooting time and 4 hours and 25 minutes of humping steel.

I don't care. Either way, I'm in. I signed up for 2 divisions @ $275. That's a full day of shooting steel spread over 2 days. Then, I'll watch the pros on Sunday.

Heard that there is still some spots for the Match - my app is in how about yours?- really looking forward to this one

App in months ago. Hotel reservations made. 300+ pieces of falling steel (x2). This is my first major match bigger than a sectional. 1200 miles farther than any match I've been to. I know no one there personally (a few that I know by name but, never met and they don't know who I am). First vacation in 9 years.

Can't wait.

Heard stage and squads should go up this week !

Also that there are slot avab , so walk on will be honored- I am gonna be there

Max, Dave, Shannon, Manny, Frank, and more are reported to gonna be there with Shooting USA Back - Good time will be had by all

It doesn't cover re setters for your squad, but no one doesn't reset, it's really not that much of a lift. This is a super fun match, if you have the ability to attend, I highly recommend it.