Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited Custom xtreme (USA)

matts2k

J&L gunsmithing quoted me a price for building a "limited custom xtreme" out of a elite limited. included all the parts, slide cuts, and coating. I can't remember the price though.....seems like it was close to $2400.

J&L gunsmithing quoted me a price for building a "limited custom xtreme" out of a elite limited. included all the parts, slide cuts, and coating. I can't remember the price though.....seems like it was close to $2400.

I hope that includes the elite purchase, i.e. not 2400 in work to a gun you already have

I hope that includes the elite purchase, i.e. not 2400 in work to a gun you already have

yes....that included the pistol.

• 4 weeks later...

EAA site now has the Xtreme line posted

Anyone have any idea when these will actually hit the US, and more importantly real world pricing. They are saying 5800 for an Xtreme Gold Team and 1920 for an Xtreme Limited

Edited by Iggy42

I got my LC Xtreme in Canada and am very happy with it. One of the differences I noted between that and my Limited Pro, was that the slide to frame and lockup on the LC Xtreme was much tighter. By comparison the LP rattles. I'm thinking it's because the LC Xtreme is supposed to be hand fit. If you took a regular LC and upgraded the parts etc. you might not get that precise fit or would you? I was also thinking that the cone barrel might be the reason for the solid fit on my gun. Comments gentlemen and ladies?

Believe it or not the Canadian price on the Tanfo open gun is $7400 CA. I have a hard time figuring out what's in that gun that makes it so much more than the LC Xtreme at less than $2500. I realize that the open has the barrel, the comp and the C-More but why in the world would the Open be that much more?