Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Seekins Precision Hard-as-Hell MultiGun

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm finalizing rule / division changes, including a new Hard as Hell Division (analogous, but different to Trooper). I want to have that stuff done before folks register. So give me a bit more time to make the changes, get feedback, respond, and then publish them. So let's go for Feb 24 (after I'm done with the 3GN Western Regional).

Ken N.

Should be any day now. Sent an message last night with this very question, just waiting on a reply.

Last I read they pushed the registration back to Feb 2nd.

Gotta link? I need to get signed up asap then.

Edit for Ken N's response.

https://www.facebook.com/HardAsHellMultigun?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Edited by Willz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
From the HaH book of faces page - -
Registration for 2015 is now open.

All are welcome to register, but they will be approved in order of past participation in the match, 20 sponsor slots, and staff. We usually have local staff, but those outside the area that want to work and get into the match are very welcome to join us.

I had a deposit in there to register, but have taken it away. I'll have to sort out how to have staff and sponsored shooters register without deposit for a future match. For now, register and pay when approved.

Signed up for my 2nd year, looking forward to another great match. If you like a match with a HIGH round count , lots of physical stages, and great location this one is for you.

• 1 month later...

From their facebook page.

We are going to start approving shooters into the match on April 16. So if you are a returning shooter, and want to maintain your priority from past attendance, get registered.

This year we are doing 1 on 1 off schedule, with 6 shooting periods and 18 squads. You will shoot 9 stages, 3 each day. Time outs will be 240 seconds (a bit quicker, only 2 stages last year would have missed this, and they will be tightened up). We also like the 1 on 1 off approach because your gear prep time and next stage study time comes during the off period, meaning you can start immediately when the stage opens.

This plus dedicated ROs will make the schedule easier to stick too.

Edited by LoganbillJ

From their Facebook page -

FYI on registration approvals....I'd originally planned to start approvals in April. I deferred that, though, as I thought through how a one on one off format would work for the match.

The match is oversubscribed now, based on a one schedule (9 squad, shooting all day) format. Which is great! But I want more shooters to experience this match.

After conferring with folks that use the schedule (Andy Horner in particular) I'm thinking that the Fri/Sat/Sun, 1 on one off format will let us:

- have more shooters
- waste less time getting ready for stages
- keep the stage quality
- see other squads run stages
- and most importantly... HAVE MORE FUN

So I'm 99.999% sure that's what we will do. I'm posting now for your thoughts. I've shot one on/one off at Rocky Mountain, Task Force Dagger, and Blueridge, and I like it. What do you think?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just read on FB that HAH has started to approve slots and there are some openings for new shooters in this match. If you havn't shot this match yet sign up and travel to St. George in December, What the hell else are you going to do. 9 stages and everyone of them will test all of your 3 gun skills, last year evey stage was like shooting a full local 3 gun match with more shooting.