Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Invictus Practical 12Q Mod 1 Prototype

All of you that have been following the caddy wars of 2014 know that I have been messing around with the Invictus stuff a bunch. I run the 8Q, 4Q and now a 12Q as my primary quad load caddy. They have been working great! This weekend at the Pro Series I had two instances where I tried to grab a quad on the run without looking at my belt and bump my next set of shells and popped one shell that I needed loose. So I sent Kevin an email today with my predicament. I then asked what would happen if the Quad clips where staggered in height like a 2.8 so my big dickbeaters would bump the next set of shells. A couple hours later Kevin emails me back with this. I think I'm in love!

BTW did anyone else see Daniel Horner quad loading out of IP Caddy's at the most recent Pro Series match?

12Q1_zps3b29f531.png

12Q2_zps99dc9ef4.jpg

C2DEDF8C-A19D-41B5-8CAF-BF5801CA265C_zps

Dude Jesse, I'm dying right now...

That being said Kevin is seriously the best guy in the business right now... I love his stuff... been running a bunch of the 2.8's for a while and a 2.6 for a month or so.

The part that sucks is now I'm gonna have to order more stuff from him

• 3 weeks later...

So, do you grab the shells from the tallest spacer first, then work your way to the shortest?

Yeah. The idea is similar to the 2.8 plates. The shells in the center are taller. So when your big dick beaters come flying in to grab shells and you miss or come in hot your palm doesn't bump the next set of shells back and knock them loose or misalign them.

So, do you grab the shells from the tallest spacer first, then work your way to the shortest?

Yeah. The idea is similar to the 2.8 plates. The shells in the center are taller. So when your big dick beaters come flying in to grab shells and you miss or come in hot your palm doesn't bump the next set of shells back and knock them loose or misalign them.

That's an issue I have as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Impressive load Jesse. Now you got me wondering what kind of cool non-gun stuff I should show off in the background of my videos!

Oh heck I didn't even notice that old thing in the background. I didn't have a tripod so I had to set my iPhone up on the only empty shelf I had. ?