Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 PA state rifle match

Topton will once again hold the PA state rifle match. It will be on the third sunday in November the 16th. Shooters meeting at 8 shooting at 830. Entry fee is 25.00 with no payout. I may have some random draw prizes for shooters meeting but am not sure. To register send check for 25 made out to taps to Dean DeTurk 1102 forest street Fleetwood PA 19522. 6-7 stages with about 200 rounds needed.

1. With the higher cost of ammo and other big match fees I figured a good match for 25 was attractive to most shooters

2. Sending checks out is a pain

3. Sponsors are tapped out

4 tired of jerkwagons bitching that I win the match or have an advantage cause I make stages so easy solution no payout. Bragging rights only.

1. With the higher cost of ammo and other big match fees I figured a good match for 25 was attractive to most shooters

2. Sending checks out is a pain

3. Sponsors are tapped out

4 tired of jerkwagons bitching that I win the match or have an advantage cause I make stages so easy solution no payout. Bragging rights only.

You have experienced real live "jerkwagons" at this match? Wow, I thought they only existed on TV, LOL

Your a riot Dean !

Yes. Similar to 3-gun, but with rifle only. Targets have historically ranged from 3 yards to 200 yards (200 yards on 1 stage only). Target sizes vary from static Clay birds to full size IPSC (both paper & steel). There will be fast "hoser" stages as well as accuracy. I would imagine the variety in coarse of fire will test many different shooting positions & styles.

• 2 weeks later...