Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Missouri 3-Gun Championship

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Once the match entry fee has been received you will receive an email stating you have been approved. We are sending out emails tomorrow as a reminder for those of you that have registered but have not sent in the entry fee. As always ask any questions you have, I am happy to answer them the best I can.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the monthly matches are over for the year, depending on the winter we will hopefully have at least 2 matches before the major in March.

Getting entries steadily, Have many stage layouts designed, this is going to be a great match.

If you haven't signed up , we still have spots available.

Are you going to have a heavy optics division? If so do you have rules posted?

Yes there, is / will be a HO class, I think there are at least 2 signed up already if my memory is correct.

As for posted rules, we are making a few final revisions, we will post soon. There is a thread on here somewhere where we posted the first draft, and asking for input/holes in them. i can't find it I'm sure some else can.

Pretty much following everybody else as far as rules go. Nothing weird, or out in left field. One change we are making is NO mag limits for pistol in Open div.

Kinda silly IMO to have that in open( I hardly ever reload the way it is)

As of now, there will be 6, 3-gun stages , and 3, 1 gun stages(R, P, SG) they will be high round count stages. I always like to see how I stack-up* with individual guns.

*(or more like how close to the bottom :sick: )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great Job with the rules sheet guys. It looks good and great to see so many sponsors getting on board.

Also Thanks for getting your Match Schedule out on Face Book that helps for planing the 2015 season

Happy Holidays see ya in 15

No problem, we like to run our matches the same way - put some fore thought into it, makes everything flow much easier - MOST of the time ;)

We can't always think of everything, but we give it a good try. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update on available slots, we are getting close to 2/3's full, still alot of squad request buddies who haven't signed up yet.

Several squads are close to full. :)

We could also use a couple more good RO's, if you are, or know, a good RO have them contact me.

Whats the schedule like for ROs? Will you be taking care of hotels for the RO's?

Here's how we plan on the RO's shooting.

All setup/tear down will be taken care of, RO's will shoot on the designated days, just as a competitor would - show-up and shoot(we will be ROing each other)

Local RO's will shoot the weekend before the match

Those who are traveling will shoot Thursday before the match, finish Friday morning if necessary.

Range will be cold from 11am Friday - til start of match. ( there may be a Benelli 3gun clinic in other locations )

No RO's will be shooting during the match.

We will provide a stipend of $100.00 to all RO's , which will cover 3 nights in the local motel - double occupancy.

This is for all RO's whether - local, stay in motel, or RV at the range or else where.

RO's will be scored and walk the prize table with all other competitors, we are working on extra prizes for the RO's.

If you know anybody else who is a good RO and may be interested pass along this info.
Good RO's are what makes or breaks a match, we want the best!