Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rumors of my Demise

I think it was Mark Twain that made the statement about 'the rumors of my demise......' but I guess I am not that well read to remember! Anyway, just wanted everyone to know that I am still out there, just dealing with a lot of crap, and part of my problem is because I have not been up HERE for that positive uplift!!! In fact, I feel better just posting....

Thanks to those of you that reached out to me. I'm working on getting back.... ;)

ps. although, what happened to my beloved Rules forum?? Who's been whining? :huh:

Wow! Thanks everyone! I need to get up here every day as it helps my general attitude! :D I won't bore everyone with all the details but it has been just a real tough couple of months around work, home, and unfortunately, on health issues (even got to spend Christmas Day with a bunch of nice Doctors and Nurses in the local ER). :( The good news is that it appears everything is working out so I am looking forward to more time up here and the upcoming season! ;);)

WARPSPEED: The LA trip was awesome and we would do it again in a heartbeat!! It was definately way out there for us, but still a blast. Only 24 hours on the ground... spent much of the afternoon at Universal Studios... spent time after that up on the CityWalk... nice dinner with Mrs. BDH... then seeing the Brian Setzer Orchestra from 7th row center!! It does not get much better than that!!

OHIO SHOOTERS: Look for a special stage at the MRP March opener. Heh, heh, heh.... :lol::lol::lol:

I still can't believe the Rules forum problem. Maybe, I was better off not being around to witness it.... Oh well..... :(

I was just beginning to start one about your enlistment in the CIA to perform covert operations in the middle east. Oh well. We haven't seen Larry in a while?

I heard Brian was going relieve Chuck Barris from his CIA duties since the guy is getting pretty old and tired. ;)