Cz for limited?

3djedi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, is the grip smaller than a 2011 or about the same. I have trouble getting a good grip on a 2011 like I can with my glock 35. That's why I'm looking for something to replace my STi. I picked up a cz 75 at my LGS and it felt great but I think the TS is a little bigger.

The TS is single action only just like a 1911. Amazing trigger pull from the factory.

The Tactical Sport in .40 is available all the time, but you have to get lucky to find a TS in 9mm.

-Jason

yes TS is single action only, but just be aware if you're used to a 1911 sliding type trigger that the TS is a hinged trigger. some don't even notice but it can be an issue for others.

otherwise they are an awesome limited gun. great trigger on them, very accurate, affordable, look awesome, plenty of parts and options.

grip is a little larger than a CZ75 but lots of people have done a DIY grip reduction on them, or as mentioned you can buy very thin grips for them. they are possibly not as customisable as the more modular 2011 but still plenty of options to make it work for you.

That's good, love you

??

-Jason

Well that's embarrassing, I somehow confused a text to my wife with a forum post.

Haha. That's what I figured. At least you didn't anything more than that! ;)

-Jason

That's good, love you

??

-Jason

Well that's embarrassing, I somehow confused a text to my wife with a forum post.
Haha. That's what I figured. At least you didn't anything more than that! ;)

-Jason

Lol, yeah

I live in kansas city. Does CZ have a storefront?

You know that CZ-USA is base in Kansas City? Look up Matt Hopkins on facebook and find out if he's shooting USPSA sometime, I'm sure he can find a TS for you to gander.