Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TS basepad question

meatsauce

I have czc springs and followers with czc extensions, all are 21 reloadable. I have one I can force 22 in to start so I have a gun with 23 at the buzzer.

I haven't tried a TF extension.

I haven't tried the TF either on CZ. I used to run their Glock pads with no issues. Either way make sure to get the new Springs and followers from CZC or Grams Engineering.

yeah - I'll definitely get the czc 13 coil springs and followers. I just figured if the TF was comparable to CZC, the TF is 10 bucks a pad cheaper.

Edited by meatsauce

yeah - I'll definitely get the czc 13 coil springs and followers. I just figured if the TF was comparable to CZC, the TF is 10 bucks a pad cheaper.

You will want the CZC 10 coil springs. The 13 coil is for 170mm mags.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Following up with my own experimenting, just in case someone else runs into this scenario and is searching the forum...

CZC base pads for 170mm were not machined to fit on the standard factory mag and run reliably. Too hard getting the 20th rd in (for 9mm).

I'm returning the non-extended basepads to CZC for the extended base pads PLUS getting their spring/follower kit.

$38 per base pad

$17 per spring/follower kit

BUT it will fit with the CZC magwell AND put me up to 23 rds of 9mm! Bring on those long stages with 10+ targets. The stock frame and 23 rds in the mag will make for a very heavy pistol though. Better hit the gym.