Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZC ATROX

meatsauce

Very cool build.

Started life as a Compact L 9mm.

Slide was tri-topped and then scaled on top. Front of slide was narrowed. Milled for Heinie Slant Pro. Fiber optic front-green rod.

Frame rail was milled off and frame shortened. triggerguard and beavertail undercut for higher grip. Frontstrap and backstrap checkered. Magwell opened up.

Oversize match barrel fitted, crowned 11 degrees.

Action job with CZC hammer, short reset, 85C original trigger, SS guide rod, ext firing pin, solid pins.

Frame and controls are deburred and blended. Checkered aluminum grips.

Engraved ATROX and numbered 1-10 of 10

I got my Atrox last week. It shoots as well as it looks and it is a beauty. I could not be happier. I've only been able to shoot it once, 125 rounds, no malfunctions. Shot from rest (I am not very good from the rest) and two hand grip. From rest, best five shot groups were, 7 yd. 7/8 inch, 15 yd. 1.5 inch, 25 yd 2 1/4 inch. Two hand 7 yd. 1 1/4 inch, 15 yd. 1 3/8 inch, 25 yd 2.5 inch with one flyer excluded. I have dry fired a ton, don't really want to put it down. I could not be happier.

that is just stunning! I'm not always a fan of custom stuff but this is just so tasteful. I would have one in a second. the only thing I'd change (and I've looked hard at it all) would be to make it 100 built instead of 10 cause I reckon you'd sell them all and be able to make 90 more people happy!

Edited by BeerBaron

• 1 month later...