Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fastest Plate Rack yet and first perfect score

Jeeper

I havent shot much in the last month with finals and christmas so I decided to go shoot today at the plate rack. I did the bianchi plate drill and ran plate racks a bunch of times doing various drills. Surprisingly I had my 3 fastest plate rack times ever and my first perfect score on "the test". :D I have shot 470 more times than I can remember but never hit 480. The coolest thing was that all the hits on the plates during the bianchi drill were in a 3-4 inch group in the center of the plate. It was definately a good day.

Thanks guys, My fastest runs so far were 3.11, 3.12, and 3.15(12 yrds). The funny thing is all those were on horribly slow 1.6 draws. I havent dry fired in like a month and my draws have suffered on the plates. I started dry firing again yesterday so I can cut those back down to 1.2-1.3 which should finally get me under 3 seconds.

• 3 months later...

Well you can now put me on the same List as Jeeper....

shot 48 for 48 today for the first time for me..... :D:P:)

Have done the 47 out of 48 enough times to really get PO'd when I miss that one !!! :angry:

Also shot 12 inch round plates at 12 yds practicing draws and transitions... 6ft apart

got to where .90 draws with 100% hits with .25 splits between targets seemed like a walk in the park.

Getting there, little by little !!!

Hopalong