Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Peace on Earth

Shooter Grrl

watchmomcook.jpg

Normally, you don't see these two in the same room. If they are in the same room, there's hissing and growling happening.

But Fish for Dinner seems to be the great equalizer... at least to the Boyz!

PS - If you're interested, I've updated my personal site with more pics of the cats and of my house. Shooter-Grrl.com

Though I prefer the sportier ride of the STS...I like the SLS quite a bit.  Nice ride!  I'll bet you could make it to Ohio for a match in no time at all.

You betcha - we almost made it for your special classifier, but David ended up having to work.

We have driven through Ohio 5 times in the last 6 months each time have promised ourselves that *next time* we'd make a match.

(By the way - what a boring state to drive through!)

We have driven through Ohio 5 times in the last 6 months each time have promised ourselves that *next time* we'd make a match.

5 times!?!?!? No match? :blink::(

(By the way - what a boring state  to drive through!)

LOL...gimme the keys...I'll drive. :D I'll get you off the interstates and the flat land and get you down to the hills of south-eastern Ohio.

P.S. Nice (re)loading rack on the left background... ;)

Just curious: What's Mickey© doing on the wine rack? B)

-Chet

Waiting for a frame so I can hang him above the wine rack.

I also have a signed hand drawn cell of Pooh & Tigger.

AND the color of the kitchen is *tiggers tummy*.

I am Not a Disney fan - yeah right :wub:

The two felines appear to be disgustingly well-fed and well-cared-for. I wonder if they realize that. I wonder if they give a damn. I'm afraid cats aren't quite like dogs when it comes to giving a damn... or at least the appearance of it. :D

How long did you get them to sit there like that...?

Here's an old one that sticks in my head. I have one each and I swear it's true.

The Dog: They pet me; give me food and water and a warm place to sleep. They must be Gods!

The Cat: They pet me; give me food and water and a warm place to sleep. I must be a God!

Ed

The two felines appear to be disgustingly well-fed and well-cared-for. I wonder if they realize that. I wonder if they give a damn. I'm afraid cats aren't quite like dogs when it comes to giving a damn... or at least the appearance of it. :D

How long did you get them to sit there like that...?

My three felines are disgustingly well-fed and well-cared for... and they do realize it, though they certainly do not appreciate it!

I had nothing to do with them sitting there like that - that's the whole point of the picture... they did it all by themselves! However, just moments after this shot, Bruno - the Big Boy on the right got down.

Kath,

I'm afraid you're a bit too far out of reach for this (but I'll look into it...).

Anyway, I can certainly point out for you a few great wines to enrich your cellar.

White wines:

Fiano di Avellino: fruity smell, coupled with a slightly bitter aftertaste that makes it special for sea fish courses.

Vermentino di Sardegna: another great white wine for fish courses.

Red wines: I won't advice on strong, tasty aged wines, since it appears your Napa and Sonoma valley Merlots and Cabernets are very good ones, that can compete with most of the quality aged red wines of Italy, but I'll throw in a few (almost) everydays wines.

Rosso Nobile di Montepulciano

Dolcetto d'Alba Prunotto

And this:

Moscato Saracco: you won't believe at how good is this sweet wine (to be served chilled) with your favourite dessert. If you happen to buy and like it I'll tell ya the whole story.

BTW, if you ever happen to ask Arnie and Denise about my wine knowledge, have them tell you about that dinner they had in april here, on top of a hill over the Major Lake ... ;)

Luca,

Where do you live? I spent about four months living in Vicenza and was extremely lucky, I guess, where wines were concerned. I picked up a couple of bottles from a local grocery store, both were excellent. Couldn't tell you the names if I tried. :(

Liota