Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

February

benos

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this brings back memories.  I believe that these are the same ladies that represented the UK and shot on the same squad as our US Ladies team in England in 1993 for the World Shoot X.  I think that the one on the right in the back row is Elaine Berwick as she and I exchanged team shirts.

Quote: from bjratliff on 6:22 pm on Feb. 14, 2003

wow this brings back memories.  I believe that these are the same ladies that represented the UK and shot on the same squad as our US Ladies team in England in 1993 for the World Shoot X.  I think that the one on the right in the back row is Elaine Berwick as she and I exchanged team shirts.

WOW! I would have enjoyed watching that, BJ!  

(Yes, that's Elaine Berwick).

;-)

Ok Jeff,  I'm not sure just how to take that.  Was it the shooting part that you would have liked to have seen as we did do a great job in taking the world team title or the exchanging of the shirts?  They were a great bunch of girls to shoot with and we had a blast shooting out of helicopters, boats, and double decker buses, not to mention jumping off 4 foot high walls.  How did you happen to have that picture.  Were you there?

Quote: from bjratliff on 10:33 pm on Feb. 14, 2003

They were a great bunch of girls to shoot with and we had a blast shooting out of helicopters, boats, and double decker buses, not to mention jumping off 4 foot high walls.  How did you happen to have that picture.  Were you there?

No, I wasn't there, but have the video in my collection.

The photo was published in a UKPSA publication I received from someone I corresponded with in England. I don't recall what I sent him, but he sent several back issues of this publication.

This was in 1995 or 1996, about the time that they got their sport-killing ban on handguns. I was going to become a subscriber, but never did.

Quote: from tightloop on 7:22 am on Feb. 13, 2003

some of thje younger shooters might be more interested in the name of the girl who appears on the web page for the Australian IPSC Team.

What is the Australian IPSC web site address ???  2.gif