Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Competitive shooting store in Atlanta

I'm going to be in Atlanta for the next few days and I was wondering if someone knew a good shop wherev I could go and look at some competitive shooting gear. Mostly looking for holster belt and magazine pouches etc. thx in advance

Not many stores carry those items. That's one thing about these games, you can't just stop by the gun store and buy what we need.

Belt, holster, pouches I would get at shooters connection. Cheaper and faster than trying to find the stuff hanging on a wall

Not many stores carry those items. That's one thing about these games, you can't just stop by the gun store and buy what we need.

Belt, holster, pouches I would get at shooters connection. Cheaper and faster than trying to find the stuff hanging on a wall

Dang...I thought a big metro like Atlanta would at least have a place I could scout the stuff out! New at this so not sure what to get.

CPWSA and shooters connection are forum dealers and some if the biggest names in the game as far as our needs go.

The vast majority of our favorite retailers are online only. If you ever find yourself near Lexington, Ky call shooters connection and ask to stop by and see all the neat toys.

• 1 month later...

The local gun stores, in general, are just not interested in what we do.

And who shoots more and buys more stuff than competition folks.

They don't seem to realize or care what they are missing, either.

And then they complain when they lose business to the internet stores.

Shooters Connection is almost as fast as going to the store to buy something.

Most of the time my orders have arrived at my doorstep by the time i finish submitting my order, very good service from Shooters Connection.