Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 34/35 slide/frame

EddyB

Any one knows if it's possible to interchange a 34 slide with a 35 slide.

I have a Glock 34 with grip work and trigger job and I just got a 35, can I use the 35 slide on a 34 frame ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 9mm ejector is kicked inward more than a .40. It is not wise to use said 9mm ejector for the possibility of if you ever had to forcefully eject an un fired cartridge then there IS the possibility of the 9mm ejector setting off the primer in the 40. Also another reason I never cover the ejection port and or barrel hood with my hand while manipulating the slide.

Since I have both guns can I take the ejector out of the 35 frame and use it on the 34 frame, this way I will have a 35 slide on a 34 frame with a 35 ejector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No prob. Pop the three pins pull out the locking block lift out one trigger system and replace in other frame as it comes out. Slap the locking block and three pins back in with slide release and smack that 35 top end on and there ya go. May wanna confirm zero

The frame of the 17,34, and 35 are all the same. The uppers of all three can be interchanged.

17,17L,22,24,32(357 model) I think is full size),34,35 all are same

Gen4 are same but gen4 only which does not have 17L,24 and not sure if they have the 357 models at all

The frame of the 17,34, and 35 are all the same. The uppers of all three can be interchanged.

17,17L,22,24,32(357 model) I think is full size),34,35 all are same

Gen4 are same but gen4 only which does not have 17L,24 and not sure if they have the 357 models at all

32 = G19 equyivalent in .357.....

31 and 37 (.45 GAP) also share the 17/22 frame.....

Please ensure that your G-34 frame is a later-model one with three pins (Locking Block, Trigger, and Trigger Housing). Some of the very first ones only have two pins, not having the Locking Block pin.

The third pin was added to the 9mm frames late in the game, just to achieve commonality with the other frames.

A 9mm ejector is kicked inward more than a .40. It is not wise to use said 9mm ejector for the possibility of if you ever had to forcefully eject an un fired cartridge then there IS the possibility of the 9mm ejector setting off the primer in the 40. Also another reason I never cover the ejection port and or barrel hood with my hand while manipulating the slide.

Aren't the new 9mm's now shipping with the .40 ejectors (32074)? A G19 I bought recently (SN# starting with WT) had the 32074 ejector, which is the same as the one in my gen4 G35. Are the newer G34's also shipping with the same?

Aren't the new 9mm's now shipping with the .40 ejectors (32074)? A G19 I bought recently (SN# starting with WT) had the 32074 ejector, which is the same as the one in my gen4 G35. Are the newer G34's also shipping with the same?

32074 is the new Gen4 9mm ejector the 28926 is the new Gen4 40 ejector. At least in the inventory of parts I buy for trigger kits.