Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People who steal Guns

BD Williamson

Please be on the look out for a pistol SN# CM9783 that was stolen on 3-16-2014 at Lake Havasu shooting park. If you see it please contact me at 38super@38super.com or the Lake Havasu Police Dept at 928-855-1171. This was my main 3 Gun pistol and it would be great to get it back. It is all black now as I just had it Nitrite coated and the safetys are spring loaded also.

post-8979-0-66085000-1395416132_thumb.jp

post-8979-0-09409200-1395416185_thumb.pn

Gans Flyer 03-2014.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

It was recovered by a good friend and fellow shooter. Gun was found on a private sale table at a gun show in northern Arizona. Police were called and they took possession of the gun at the gun show. I picked it up yesterday and its back home where it belongs.

Now just have to prosecute the dirt bag who had it.

Thanks to all!!

That is great that you got your gun back. I hope that there is a special place in hell for the type of people that think this is okay and business as usual. Well I hope the price of his business is a few years if not a decade in federal lock-up. Isn't the theft of a firearm and the sale of a stolen firearm federal offenses?

Glad you got it back! Just curious though, what did the thief have it priced at? Just Kidding!

On a serious note I would be interested in hearing about the spring loaded safeties if you could pm me I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Blood in the water for this thief to go to jail and get passed around like a ragdoll. Pehaps he can get sentenced to wear a shame sign at the next gun show - "I steal guns and sell them to honest people".

Please update (when it's legally appropriate for you to do