Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SufferInSilence

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful job! I have the 9mm and wish I'd gotten the .40. Unfortunately, it wasn't an option at the time and the CT AWB has made it impossible now.

Some great ideas I'm going to look in to for my own. Well done!

Beautiful job! I have the 9mm and wish I'd gotten the .40. Unfortunately, it wasn't an option at the time and the CT AWB has made it impossible now.

Some great ideas I'm going to look in to for my own. Well done!

but a 9mm barrel and you are golden

Yeah, my understanding has been that one can get a 9mm barrel fitted for a .40, but not the other way around. I bought the 9mm TS, so I'm stuck with 9mm only... I guess I can't complain as it seems the TS is in high demand and difficult to find. I guess I lucked out after all! I can't complain. It's the nicest factory 9mm I've shot yet.

I have the 9mm and wish I'd gotten the .40. Unfortunately, it wasn't an option at the time and the CT AWB has made it impossible now.

There's still hope for you brother, I'm working on a few 'sight tracker' .40 conversion kits for the TS. Stay tuned.

I'm bookmarking this post. If you have a conversion in the works, I'm gonna be on the list of prospective customers. :) Make it happen!

I have the 9mm and wish I'd gotten the .40. Unfortunately, it wasn't an option at the time and the CT AWB has made it impossible now.

There's still hope for you brother, I'm working on a few 'sight tracker' .40 conversion kits for the TS. Stay tuned.

i will be down for one too

I'm bookmarking this post. If you have a conversion in the works, I'm gonna be on the list of prospective customers. :) Make it happen!
+1

• 7 months later...

Anyone have an idea who can do the slide lightening? I have used CZ custom and they do awesome work but I think they are backed up. 12 weeks on a CTS

Rich at Canyon Creek did these cuts, but he's pretty busy too; I just had cuts done on my Hunter by Rick Hebert http://www.rickhebert.com

Good guy, quick turnaround :)

that is a good looking pistola....I have never seen a CZ. It seems like the frame is taller and the slide is smaller on CZ's. Is that the case or is it someowhat of an illusion?

simplistically speaking yes that's correct. the slide rails run inside the frame instead of outside. so the slide is more low profile. this gives them a lower bore axis than a 2011 or 1911. gets the barrel nice and low in the frame and as a consequence nice and low in your hand. it's a great design.