Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohio (Buckeye) Section Match

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slight Thread drift......

I noticed you won't be having to climb all those stairs at Nationals again !!!  :D

Hop, you got that right! No stairs!! Just have to make sure that those three stages with multiple strings run smoothly. No problem! ;)

Now, where were those stairs when I needed them? :lol:

We are at 150+ already.

Limited clearly will have the most shooters.

We have over 20 in each division (if the revolver guys make it)...and, will be able to award slots to next years Nationals to the top 3 in each division (since we are a Level III match).

:)

Anymore info on the get together Sat. night? Like where and when :)

The best directions that I know right now...

- Go out of the range and take a left (east).

- At the next intersection, take another left (north).

- At the next (real) road, take a right (east)

Should be about the first farm/field on the right (or, is it on the left?)

We'll stick a sign up or something. It is just down the road.

We probably ought to take donations for adult beverages and food ($5?).

What time should we start the get together? Right after leaving the range (we should be off the range before 5), or around 7'ish (allowing time to shower and change clothes)? Or...both?

Should be well worth 10 bucks !!!!!!

Well now that the A-4 HOT BOX is over we can look forward to the OHIO REVOLVER CHAMPIONSHIP :D:D:D:D:D

Just can't help it Flex !!!!!!

Leaving Friday Morning, Shooting Saturday, Going Home Sunday !!!!!!

SEE YA'LL THERE !!!!

HOPALONG

I shot, yesterday, with a gentleman who has been shooting local matches only. He's been shooting revolver for two years and would likely be a high C or low B class shooter.

He's not a USPSA member.

We talked about joining USPSA on line and trying to get a spot in the Ohio Revolver Championships.

Maybe we have one more. :D

Dave

I shot, yesterday, with a gentleman who has been shooting local matches only. He's been shooting revolver for two years and would likely be a high C or low B class shooter.  He's not a USPSA member.  We talked about joining USPSA on line and trying to get a spot in the Ohio Revolver Championships.  Maybe we have one more. :D

Dave

Let me know how much to pitch in to get him a membership!

Redmist10,

Generous offer-I'll see what shakes out.

I also heard, through the rumor mill, that Bill Nesbitt is one wicked revolver shooter! I can't reveal my source (Zookeeper) cause that would be wrong :)

Bill if you switch to revolver as #19, then I'm sure someone would step up to be #20.

I wonder if anyone with a digital camera could take a revolver "squad" picture each of the three days and digitally merge the three pics?

This will be fun.

Dave

You guys are almost making me wish I had a 625 to shoot for a day! Shoot a revo and get my match fee covered, what a deal!!!

Redmist10,

Generous offer-I'll see what shakes out.

I also heard, through the rumor mill, that Bill Nesbitt is one wicked revolver shooter! I can't reveal my source (Zookeeper) cause that would be wrong :)

Bill if you switch to revolver as #19, then I'm sure someone would step up to be #20.

I wonder if anyone with a digital camera could take a revolver "squad" picture each of the three days and digitally merge the three pics?

This will be fun.

Dave

Cameron,

This is fairly normal revolver guy stuff. Revolver shooters are nice.

Bottom feeder shooters are memorizing stages for the weekend. They are mentally preparing, spending hours dry firing, checking the length of their cleats all in preparation for the Ohio Sectional. I bet DiVita is shaving his head just so the wind resistance from the hair won't slow him any. :D

Revolver guys? I might shoot some .308 out of the Bush rifle tonight...might vacuum the Suburban..been meaning to do that since the Iowa pheasant trip last November. :blink:

We have fun Come towards the light.

Dave

I e-mailed Flex that I will be #19. That will at least tie the Nationals for attendance. :D

Whoever signs up for "Number 20" will be a "Hero" and all Revolver shooters should bow down to him/her for the duration of the "Ohio Revolver Championships" :lol:

Bill Nesbitt

Bill,

Thank you!

I tried to "guilt" Mrs. Airedale into shooting. She has a hospital function for a nurse retiring after 38 years of service. I told Mrs. A. that her priorities were out of wack and that she was letting all wheelgunners down. That didn't go too well.

I have an idea for #20. I'll send an email to him shortly.

Dave

Edit to add: Emailed the guy and he can't make it.

Maybe Hoppy has planned for Jerry Miculek to fast rope in from a BlackHawk on Sunday to save the day! :P

I'll bring my digital SLR, and if you guys don't keep me too busy during the match, be happy to take photos. As for merging them, I can send the photos and let someone else handle that.... ;)

Airedale,

I also resemble that remark about the high speed/low drag hair cut !! ;)

Unfortunately I have only myself shooting a wheelgun, have a partner in crime for the match but he still resists the LURE !!!!

Thanks to Bill N. and all the other 17 revolver shooters, it is going to be a blast for sure.

BDH, careful with the camera..... they have been known to not work properly after being pointed at MOI !!! :P

See what Zookeeper is missing!!!! He needs to get his priorities in line..... Work is for when you don't have anything else to do !!!! :wacko::wacko:

Looking forward to it, Patrick if the news is correct from Flex, I'm sorry about your four legged friend.

Hopalong