Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Colt 3 Man 3 Gun

Okay since I had the wrong date in the last thread I figured I would start a new one. Below if the entry form for the 2014 match. I expect it will fill up fast again this year so send them in asap. Colt has already signed on as the primary sponsor this year and has donated $9,000.00 in cash for the prize table. Some other sponsors on board already are Lancer, Magpul, and Palmetto State Armory. This years match will be a day and a half of shooting with the prize table Sunday afternoon. At least 9 stages of fun with some new twists thrown in to keep it interesting. Since we are doing only one match this year, after talking it over with many of the shooters, the match will be scored total time for the 9 stages. Please be sure to let me know if your team wants to be squaded with another team when you send in entries. I will need a few extra RO teams this year. If your team RO's you get to shoot the match for free and will get food money. RO's will set up Thursday morning and shoot Thursday and Friday. Let me know if you are interested.

thanks

Dean

Colt 2014 entry.doc

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone interested in shooting this match that does not have a 3 man team to shoot it? I have a second person that wants to shoot the match. I have checked with a bunch of the local guys I shoot with here in NY and posted on the clubs forum about looking for a third shooter, but no takers. I have had a couple people before the application was released say they would shoot the match, but when it came time to commit, they bailed.

If there is any interest in shooting the match with me, let me know. Me and my friend will be traveling from Orange County, NY

We have over 20 teams already signed up. Get apps in. Tested some new targets sunday. Worked out nice. Something most havent seen before. Imagine saloon shooting gallery.

Yes! this will be a fun new target :surprise:

Quick question from a new 3 gun shooter ... I have 2 others who are interested in doing this event with me. Will each of us be required to have all 3 fireams or is it more of a relay type thing where each person shoots a specific gun before the next person starts?

Quick question from a new 3 gun shooter ... I have 2 others who are interested in doing this event with me. Will each of us be required to have all 3 fireams or is it more of a relay type thing where each person shoots a specific gun before the next person starts?

Also if you look up Colt 3man on youtube, you'll find some video which might help you out.