rgkeller

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the way the rules read it would have to be an accu shadow that had the slide milled for the target sight, but there really isn't any way to tell the differance between that and installing a bushing on a shadow target.

Would a ACCUed SP01 Shadow Target Custom be Production legal? I haven't seen that specific option on the CZC site.

Go the other way -> order an Accu-shadow, then request LPA cut / LPA rear sight like on the Target. My understanding is that either the SP01 shadow cut or LPA sight cut are production legal since it is coming from the factory that way, and they are shipping the Accushadow both ways to dealers.

(But if my understanding is wrong, I'd like to know)

Edited by trgt

Would a ACCUed SP01 Shadow Target Custom be Production legal? I haven't seen that specific option on the CZC site.

Go the other way -> order an Accu-shadow, then request LPA cut / LPA rear sight like on the Target. My understanding is that either the SP01 shadow cut or LPA sight cut are production legal since it is coming from the factory that way, and they are shipping the Accushadow both ways to dealers.

(But if my understanding is wrong, I'd like to know)

You are correct, the slide can be milled to accepted a different style sight and is still production legal.

USPSA rules allow for a Production legal pistol to have the sights changed. Milling is allowed.

Whats cryptic about it. He answered the question. If you can have bomars on a glock you have a Champion adjustable on a shadow.

Kidding, hence the ;)

Here is a cryptic answer to all the questions concerning retrofitting existing legal CZs to Accu status:

It's a good thing CZC doesn't mark "factory" Accu Shadows as such...

I heard one..

customer said he asked and the answer was " if a part comes from a production legal gun, it may be used on another production legal gun" :devil:

Oh, I like that one. It even seems logical.