Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Regional Series Updates

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got into Southeast and Midwest matches. Add that to Tarheel and the season is shaping up great so far. Just going to wait for my payment invoices now. I checked and I didn't have a payment key on the match pages. It does say I am in though.

Thank you Charles and Tennille! The process was great.

Kids...spread the word...YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PAY VIA "E" INVOICE.

I don't know if that info was on the registration page or not. I was in a hurry to register.

I keep checking my email, but no "E" invoice yet. :closedeyes:

AS FOR RO's for the 3GN Regional matches...folks we are very grateful for the desire to RO, however we have a pretty stable staff for these events. That is part of our plan and the beauty of the 3GN regional, to be consistent with rule, staff, targets, 3GN rifle barricade, and so on.

Having said that we do plan to include some local help with our current staff of Match Directors, Range Master and CROs.... Stage RO's will be name much later in the process. I would suggest that you follow through with registration and payment even if you selected to RO. If you pay and later you are selected to RO.... then we would refund you.

Thanks again for the good questions and supporting the sport of 3 Gun!

Is the division you're shooting positional in the emails? Some have my nmbr 1 above, some #2. If that's the case then I wonder if we have a chance to get our nmbr 1 pick. I'd give up my SE slot if that's the case.

You should be able to switch, I read that If your number one slot doesn't have at least 10 shooters you drop to #2, But if there are enough in both they should let you shoot either, you might want to check tho....

Just curious if there is any idea with payment emails will start going out?

Just go to members page on 3gn, go to events, select 2014, find event then hit details. It will take you to a page that will give you a link to pay.

Just go to members page on 3gn, go to events, select 2014, find event then hit details. It will take you to a page that will give you a link to pay.

I was promoted into the MW match, but don't have that payment option on the 3GN page. So I guess I'm waiting for the e-invoice

I was promoted into the MW match, but don't have that payment option on the 3GN page. So I guess I'm waiting for the e-invoice

http://3gunnation.com/

It's there, just a litlle hard to find.

1. Click on the members 2nd line down,

2. Click on events, 2nd line down

3. Check mark the REGIONAL SERIES under "Refine your Results"

4. Click on the Details on the match you are trying to pay for May17

3GN WESTERN REGIONAL, presented by REMINGTONREGIONAL

Host Club: Desert Hills Shooting Club

Where:

Desert Hills Shooting Club

South Boulder City, Nevada

When: May 17 - 18, 2014
It will take you to the Pay page, you must be signed into the 3GN page first.

http://3gunnation.com/

It's there, just a litlle hard to find.

1. Click on the members 2nd line down,

2. Click on events, 2nd line down

3. Check mark the REGIONAL SERIES under "Refine your Results"

4. Click on the Details on the match you are trying to pay for May17

3GN WESTERN REGIONAL, presented by REMINGTON REGIONAL

Host Club: Desert Hills Shooting Club

Where:

Desert Hills Shooting Club

South Boulder City, Nevada

When: May 17 - 18, 2014
It will take you to the Pay page, you must be signed into the 3GN page first.

I've done that too, but there's still no option to pay.

I was promoted in to the Midwest @ The Rock and still have NO payment option when I'm logged in to 3GN.

I'm expecting and "E" Invoice email at some point.

How long do those who registered and were promoted have to pay before their slot goes to the waiting list folks?

Once we send out the email with the invoice, you will probably have about 7 days. We anticipate those invoices being sent out on Tuesday or next Wednesday of next week. Until then, you are good to go.

Very strange, That's how I did it, never received an "E" Invoice email.........

We anticipate those invoices being sent out on Tuesday or next Wednesday of next week. Until then, you are good to go.

I already paid and received my email receit

Same here. No pay tab. Red box saying I am registered and below that all my info. I am just waiting for e invoice as well.

Mine also has a red button that says "YOU ARE REGISTERED TO SHOOT IN THIS EVENT". But I never got an e-mail indicating I was promoted to the match. So am I good to go and watching for an e-invoice or am I on the waiting list for the Texas match?

Bill