Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Southern IN

GunBandit

Hey all. I've been reading through these forums for the past couple weeks looking for info on USPSA shooting. I shot USPSA once before about 14 years ago. I loved it. I am competitive and love shooting anyway (skeet, trap, plinking, archery, rubberbands...) and hope to get into USPSA shooting starting in 2014. Anyway I'm here and will keep reading through the great info. Can't wait until March 2014 to get started.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back and to the forum.

You live in a great area for USPSA shooting.

South Central is very close to you.

Sellersburg( Silver Creek) is not very far and will host the Indiana State Match next year.

Riley and Owensboro KY and Atlanta are all doable drives from you.

I shoot mostly at South Central and Sellersburg and Owensboro. Say Hi when you are there I'm the idiot shooting a revolver.

Welcome back and to the forum.

You live in a great area for USPSA shooting.

South Central is very close to you.

Sellersburg( Silver Creek) is not very far and will host the Indiana State Match next year.

Riley and Owensboro KY and Atlanta are all doable drives from you.

I shoot mostly at South Central and Sellersburg and Owensboro. Say Hi when you are there I'm the idiot shooting a revolver.

Yeah. I will probably do most of my shooting at South Central. If I get frisky I may try the others you mentioned too. I'll be sure to say hey when the first Sunday in March comes around.