Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oakley Thump

DJPoLo

Wearing these.. does it mean that we shoot like Borg... if so,  I'm in need...  B) sorry Sky....Borg are beating the Force... :P

Naaaah,

they're almost kids sunglasses if compared to a good helmet-mounted HUD, maybe coupled with NVGs... ;)

I guess I'll have to adapt one for IPSC one day or the other, just to show The Force can't be beaten ... :P

• 4 weeks later...
...and you can have your shooting partners radio to you that you missed a steel, or have a mike on T3...and look out for the foot fault...reload, damnit, reload!!

How about this on continuos play:

"I can make this shot because I'm diligentia enough, vis enough, and gosh darn it celeritas."

Be sure to hit the fast forward replay before attempting a speed shoot.

Beautiful... :D

... the ultimate is DogmaDog's:

"Sometimes when I'm shooting a Bill Drill, I imagine that I really am shooting at Bill, and he tells me to stay calm and just keep shooting at him...then he puts on a hockey mask and swings a chainsaw at my head.  Man, I really suck at Bill Drills"

I think that's going to have to be my signature for next Halloween.

just to show The Force can't be beaten ... :P

Resistance is Futile. Your ass will be laminated.

- Dyslexia of Borg

SR,

come and attend a match near Nice (France), and have a seafood dinner with me and my teammates, then we can talk about assimilation... :P:D

I can't stand it any more

At the risk (Hell....absolute surrity) of looking dumb..........

WHAT the HELL IS IT ????????

You probably missed the link DJPoLo posted.

:P

In case you didn't miss it, they're a pair of sunglasses with a 256MB MP3 player and headphones inside, and a USB port to connect to a PC for songs download. ;)

SR,

come and attend a match near Nice (France), and have a seafood dinner with me and my teammates, then we can talk about assimilation... :P:D

Well ... when you put it that way. All I can really say is Oh la la! I'm feeling a little French already. :D