Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Back to Back Level 2 USPSA matches

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to keep the price as low as we could. Those of you that set up and run matches, know what it costs. Here at ZSA-USPSA we are really trying to keep everything about you the SHOOTER, good stages, good people, and we strive to keep it SAFE while you all have FUN, back to basics for us as best we can. We really hope this Back-2-Back concept works well, and we'd like to make it a once a year event. That will only happen if we get a good turnout, so let's fill every slot!!! I'll be working hard over the next few weeks to try to beg, borrow and steal whatever I can from the Industry to give away on a prize table, no promises, but I will give it my all. Thanks to everyone for your support of ZSA over the last 3 years, and now help us push USPSA as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just wanted to spread the word. ZSA is holding a Back 2 Back Level 2 USPSA match at The Range in Oxford NC the 4th weekend in April - 4/25 to 4/27.

Match 1 will be on Sat and Match 2 will be on Sunday. You can shoot both matches or one or the other. You can compete in one division on Sat and a different Sunday, or how ever you want. We have had some people wanting to shoot same division in Major one day and Minor the next.

You can not beat it, one trip, one night in a hotel, 2 L2 matches. You can sign up for the match at matchsignup org

You can send me any questions, or you can post on the ZSA FB page at facebook.com/ZombieShootersAssociation.

Like all USPSA matches we are always looking for some help, if you are interested in working as a RO for the match please sign up and message me or John so we can get you on the staff list. Staff will shoot the matches on Friday.