Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Back to Back Level 2 USPSA matches

While shooting our local match Saturday, was talking to a friend about this, and he said great idea, he wants to shoot it SS major 1 day and SS minor the next, he is also a very high end shooter (on the US Team for 2014) and felt this would be a great way to compare minor/major in SS Division.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While shooting our local match Saturday, was talking to a friend about this, and he said great idea, he wants to shoot it SS major 1 day and SS minor the next, he is also a very high end shooter (on the US Team for 2014) and felt this would be a great way to compare minor/major in SS Division.

Heck I think is a great way to shoot, a lot. Lol

Edited by a matt

Heck I think is a great way to shoot, a lot. Lol

Yup, 1 trip, 1 night in hotel, 2 Level 2 matches

True, the Range is not available during June (Carolina Cup) and I wanted to do this one prior to SS/REVO Nationals so people could get some good trigger time in before. Also had to schedule around all our ZSA and other USPSA matches, just not enough weekends!!

So is it pretty much set for Memorial Day weekend? Just trying to get things put on the calendar before Mrs. Jones decides we have to go some other place that long weekend :). My plan is to shoot my 625 on day one and then shoot SS on day two. That's the closest I can come to 6 vs. 8 with firearms I have access to.

No Zack, it will be the last weekend in April, Sat and Sun the 26th and 27th with staff shooting the Thurs and Fri before. I do have an 8 shot revo that anyone is welcome to use (with Speed Rig) and moonclip holders, all I ask is you bring .38 Spec ammo, and don't blow my gun up!! I will shoot it as staff before Sat and Sun, so anyone that would like to try 8 shot revo can use mine. I'm sure some of the other revo shooters that are coming will make the same offer.

Area 6 is 2 weeks before this one. If shooters have to choice of only one match, It will hurt attendance. Then you have SC state on May10th I believe. I'm not trying to poop on this one, I want to shoot it and I'm sure I will. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks

Edited by a matt

Area 6 is 2 weeks before this one. If shooters have to choice of only one match, It will hurt attendance. Then you have SC state on May10th I believe. I'm not trying to poop on this one, I want to shoot it and I'm sure I will. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks

This is a very good point, especially if SC State match is in early May. I checked the 2014 match thread and it's not listed there and neither is this match.

I know, it's tough to do this stuff, we are very lucky in this part of the Country to have so many matches, just not enough weekends!! When I become President, people will shoot Monday-Friday and only work Sat and Sun, we will all have more fun!!

This is a very good point, especially if SC State match is in early May. I checked the 2014 match thread and it's not listed there and neither is this match.

I am getting the info to USPSA HQ this week, hopefully it gets on the schedule soon

I would vote for you in a heart beat. Of corse, I would vote for a goat before obama. Lol

Cool, so as my campaign stands now, I am beating a goat!!! It's a start, I'll build on it from here!! Thanks for your support, now how do I get a few billion dollars in a campaign fund that I can steal to build some new ranges and give powder and primers to everyone that votes for me??

SC Sectional is 30-31 May. It was just announced this morning.

SC Sectional is 30-31 May. It was just announced this morning.

Saw that, I'm in, love that match every year

Just secured the Range Master for these matches, one of the best in the business, thanks Bill!!! Will be needing 18 USPSA Certified RO's , who will shoot both matches free by working both matches. Please let me know how many would be interested in RO'ing, thanks and a very Merry Christmas to all