Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Midway USA blemished 9mm bullets

glock23guy

Few years back I got some of those blemished pulled bullets from MidWay USA, and the problem was they kept lighting the targets and range on fire. Yep, a few tracers mixed up in those 9 mm pills. Other than that my results were mediocre due to my less than stellar skill at the time, not sure its that much better now.

I would buy blems for practice if they were half the price of production bullets. But the fact that Montana Gold and Precision Delta are top notch and less per round makes the decision pretty easy. MG has good availability these days and the lead time on PD should not be an issue. I know what I will be needing 16 weeks from now so I order accordingly.

Then again, if Midway is throwing in some incendiary or exploding goodies like Coco implies that would kick up the entertainment factor.

might be ok for "hoser" loads, but if you expect precision best to keep looking. I used pulled bullets in the past when nothing else was available and they were OK, about on par with plated bullets for accuracy

These are not pulled bullets. They have not been damaged and they have been 1 moa accurate in my rifles. With pistols I imagine it will be even less of an issue.

Pat

Edited by Alaskapopo