Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Powder for .223 Anywhere?

GuyC

Where are you located? They are a little high but Brunos out here in AZ ships and they had 1 and 8 lbs jugs of a CFE on the shelf a week ago along with Varget and lots of other popular pistol powders.

Edited by Dirty Rod

I still have a lot of 2230 that I am willing to share at whatever the going rate is at PV, maybe about 100 lbs left. See this post for original details. It started at over 500 lbs but members of this forum have been taking me up on the offer. One forum member local to me bought 19 8 pound jugs for his club members!!! And he is coming back this week for another 5 jugs. Once it's gone I will not be getting any more rifle powder. We are sticking to hangun loads.

I have also been hoarding about 200 Kilos of AA 2460 that I am now willing to sell off. Same deal as above.

This is strictly for the benefit of the shooting community. Please do not ask me to sell you this powder if you intend to flip it for a profit.

I will also trade for Clays, HS-6 and Power Pistol if you can legally ship hazmat or are local.

If you are in the Raleigh area, you can't beat this offer. Same price as PV less shipping and hazmat.

He worked around my schedule for pick up. 24 jugs so far and will continue to purchase until he is out. This kept my 3 gun crew shooting thru the shortage.

I still have a lot of 2230 that I am willing to share at whatever the going rate is at PV, maybe about 100 lbs left. See this post for original details. It started at over 500 lbs but members of this forum have been taking me up on the offer. One forum member local to me bought 19 8 pound jugs for his club members!!! And he is coming back this week for another 5 jugs. Once it's gone I will not be getting any more rifle powder. We are sticking to hangun loads.

I have also been hoarding about 200 Kilos of AA 2460 that I am now willing to sell off. Same deal as above.

This is strictly for the benefit of the shooting community. Please do not ask me to sell you this powder if you intend to flip it for a profit.

I will also trade for Clays, HS-6 and Power Pistol if you can legally ship hazmat or are local.

Bought a bunch of 2230 from this guy. Transaction was smoooooth. Thanks for helping out fellow shooters, much appreciated. Now if I could only find Varget or TAC for a normal price.

J

Im in Tallahassee Fl, if you ship im interested, but im guessing that it would be an inconvenience.

Im in Tallahassee Fl, if you ship im interested, but im guessing that it would be an inconvenience.

PM him as he might not see your post.

J