Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

D/OS Attachment for Bladetech

boudreux

New member here just getting into uspsa production class. I've read that many of yall are using bladetech holsters with the drop offset attachment. I checked blade techs website and it lists several D/OS attachments. Which one do I need? Or which one is best?

Edited by boudreux

I went through this last year and finally determined that there was no way I could met the 2" rule using a CR Speed type belt and the Blade-Tech DOH attachment. The extra thickness of the belt pushed the pistol, M&P in my case, beyond 2 inches. Approximately 2.25 inches was the best I could do. With a normal single layer belt the holster was well within the 2" rule.

Had a hard time getting this to meet the 2in rule with a G34. Is that normal?

I went through this last year and finally determined that there was no way I could met the 2" rule using a CR Speed type belt and the Blade-Tech DOH attachment. The extra thickness of the belt pushed the pistol, M&P in my case, beyond 2 inches. Approximately 2.25 inches was the best I could do. With a normal single layer belt the holster was well within the 2" rule.

Had a hard time getting this to meet the 2in rule with a G34. Is that normal?

Heat it and bend it!!

I bought a harbor freight heat gun for like $7. Now my G34 / BT DOH / CR Speed combo is under 2".

Slightly more expensive than a washer and longer screw but now I can melt stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk