Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The STI Double Tap - June 13-15, 2014

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Cha-lee! OK Squad Update sat and sun WAS full, now 4 Folks dropped out and where back to 4 SLOT LEFT on Sat/sun and only 10 on friday. We are extending the Price Increase deadline to June 1 after June 1st Entry is 225.00 adults

most of the stages are set and ready to Go. It amazes me that they ALWAYS look better on the Ground.

Had to Make a Couple of Changes: Stage 12 does not have ports that You need to pull open We could not get the Rope out of the line of fire. and we Deleted the Steel on Stage 3 and added two targets. here is a Photo of stage 2

post-1794-0-73818700-1400717478_thumb.jp

Edited by scorch

If u signed up on dec 1 2013 and paid. U need to check matchsignup.org and see if u are still on the squad list. Someone has changed a name on the page. If u are not call or emai me today

I pre paid for 2 nights at Quality Inn but will only be staying Thursday and shoot all day Friday then head to Oz. So if somebody wants to stay for Friday night let me know we can work something out. Thanks, MC

I pre paid for 2 nights at Quality Inn but will only be staying Thursday and shoot all day Friday then head to Oz. So if somebody wants to stay for Friday night let me know we can work something out. Thanks, MC

Whoa, how's the room service there?

Anybody in for a toga party?