Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

September Match @ The Wayne County Raccoon Hunters

As the end of the month comes around, it is time to finish planning for our monthly match. This month presents a special challenge as the US Limited & L10/Open Nationals start on our normal weekend. Since I will be out in Utah trying to mostly not embarrass myself, we will be moving our match from the 4th Sunday to the 5th Sunday for September only. That means that we will be shooting on Sunday the 29th for this month instead of the 22nd, so mark your calendar if you have not already.

We should have our usual 9 stages, 200+ rounds of fun and mayhem. Cost is $25 for non members and registration starts at 8:30am and closes at 9:30, so arrive early, register and preview the stages. Please keep in mind that you can only register yourself, so if you want to shoot with a group of friends, please arrive early or together as we cannot guarantee squad availability.

If you have not come out to our match before, come out soon as my Executive Planning Crew only has 2 more match's to put on and then we are retiring. So if you like big level III type stages with a Level I type price, then come and join us before it is too late. It has been a great 5 year run as we have met so many new and friendly people. We have been blessed to get to know so many great competitors and we Thank You for your support of our efforts to put on a great match for all the competitors.

Traditionally, the October Match has always had a theme and this year will be no different. This year's match theme is Use 'Em If You Got Them........every mover,shaker,turner that we own will be used on our stages. And we own a nice sized collection, so if you like stages where lots of things go on at the same time, then this is the match for you. Hope to see you there in October.

Crap, sounds like I better make some phone calls to the Border Patrol!!!!!! Happy to have you guys and thank you up front for adding a little foreign spice to our get togethers!!!!!

As for a classifier for Dennis.........we will see tonight what we can come up with. Not saying we will, depending on the stages we need to have and the restrictions we are under as to which ranges we can place steel for example (don't really want to buy a bunch of windshields for example). Also, some of the classifiers do require some extra room that can only be done in some of our bigger bays which would reduce our round count by taking out a field course.........decisions, decisions, decisions............

We will see what we come up with and go from there. Drive safe my friends and we'll see you on the range.

Roy

The stages are set up for tomorrow's match.

There will be 9 stages with a minum rounds of 268 needeed if you don't miss.

Registration at 0830 - 0930 as usual.

Lets hope the weather holds up but rain or shine the match will go on.

Hi guys and gals, well I got home at 6:15 and had stats up at USPSA at 6:30. Not too bad I guess. Due to at least a squad and a half shooting a stage wrong we had to throw out stage 8 but other than that the match went pretty well I guess.

Brian

Roy, Rob, Brian and Crew,

I would like to THANK all of you for a fantastic match! The weather was not the greatest but the match made up for it! All of you put ALOT of time and effort into a top notch match. As Roy puts it " Where else can you shoot a Level II+ for $25". Thanks Again

Papa Joe

You guys are welcome..........thank you again for the kind words. I just wish that the weather would have cooperated better. Saturday for set up was perfect..........Sunday turned out ok, but the on again/off again bursts of rain were a damper to some stages that really were a lot of fun to shoot. Oh, well............

To all 70+ shooters that made the effort to attend............Thank You.

One more match for Rob, Brian and myself leading the crew............the October match will be less of a round count but filled with swingers,bobers, turners and clamshell targets as use all the toys in one match. Should be entertaining to say the least.