Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The last major match of the year in Texas, the Texas Pro Am Steel Championship will be held in Corpus Christi on December 14, 2013. 9 stages, 30+ steel per stage, 18 seconds par time per stage.

For out of town shooters, you can drive down early Saturday morning, start shooting by 10:00AM. Open squadding (shoot stages whenever you're ready).

Awards ceremony with gold, silver, and bronze medals at 5:00PM. Party starts at 6:00!

Non-profit (every penny goes back into the match). One day match, just $58. It includes an awesome shrimp boil, live band, and ice cold beer.

It's going to be a BLAST! Go to www.texasproamsteel.com for more info.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Will these medals be made of real gold and what is the estimated weight also will there be awards for participation?

Maybe a set of bad awards most points down, first to DQ, ugliest shooter? My wall is a little empty just trying to fill it up.

Edited by ThomasM

I heard they are infact real gold. Hopefully you will win one. No worries if not. Everyone gets a platinum one for participation

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

There is also going to be a diamond awarded for most points down. I'm not sure how they'll do that in an all steel match, but whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

The match will definitely be a lot of fun! Not only will the stages be a blast to shoot, but the entertainment, food, and adult beverages after the match will make for a great experience!

We have around 100 shooters signed up so far. Which is pretty good with with nearly two and half months to go!

We are also still looking for ROs and match staff if you want to help with this match. Match staff shoot for free on Friday and work the match Saturday. If you are interested please contact info@TexasSteelShootout.com and let us know. If you are coming from out of town to work the match, we can help with a hotel for Friday night too.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...