Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OPEN at WS XIV

dirtypool40

AWWW, Vince. It's OK. If I REALLY wanted to be mean, I could've mentioned that NONE of them had a chance to win...since Jimmy VonSorgenfrei won "World Shoot IV!" Check the original post! :lol:

OK, that's it for me, everybody. Good night. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

Vince, I'll give you a hug in Ecuador! :D

ok... Doug K... come on, it doesn't pay money he can't win it :-D

that strader guy might do well in Standard.

Sevigny in production.. i don't think the other guys have shot enough of that kind of match to win.. sorry if your out there.... don't mean i'm not rooting for ya turtle!!!

I'd like to see max has a good chance at winning, eric is super solid, JJ... it's possible i think he pushes too hard sometimes. Burner maybe. he hasn't shot a lot recently though. ... wish it was a year later an di was going.. guess i'll wait till the next one!!!

Al :P ,

Even though he doesn't shoot a 1911, a C-More, there must be something good about his eqipment ;) There likely aren't as many highly modified and tuned guns out there as Eric's. I like how he is directly involved with Tanfoglio with the designs of the new competition guns, I suspect lots will be sporting the new "Stock" at the Worlds, and watch and see how many Tanfo's are in the hands of top finishers of all divisions. I am curious of what division Henning Wallgren will be shooting :huh: I think there will be a strong European finishing in all divisions at this match, it sure will be interesting. There are some of us Canadians that aren't bad shots either, excluding me of course :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Allthough I don't like him (I met him in SA 2002), I do admire the shooting of Todd Jarrett :P . After two times ending second ;) in the Phillipines and in South Africa I really hope he will be the number one :rolleyes: and Eric Grauffel the number two :rolleyes: . Though it will be very very difficult to beat Eric and espiacilly Martin Kaminicek from CZ. :(