27.08% - Zoomy (TY79706) Limited
0.00% - johnsons1480 (A82568) Production
0.00% - Agney5 (A80562) Limited
0.00% - CE325 (A76086) Limited
0.00% - TreborSnave (A82155) Revolver
0.00% - shtr3 (A81488) Limited
0.00% - trgt (A81079) Production
Edited by jdphotoguy

I'm in. Due to some misunderstandings on my part and scores not being posted I'm a D. I have missed the past few matches due to previous engagements including a few weddings but I also bought the newest book from Brian Enos and my goal is B by next Christmas in Single Stack. This weeks classifier should confirm my D status.

39.86% - dirtychemist (A80379) Single Stack

32.75% - Bevenue (TY82251) Production

28.54% - melissa5 (A77077) Open

0.00% - TreborSnave (A82155) Revolver

0.00% - shtr3 (A81488) Limited

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious if part of anyone's plan to get to 'C' is moving from factory ammo to reloads tuned to your gun (production/limited folks)? Or is everyone else but me already there?

I assume mainly practice/skill to get to 'C', and equipment/ammo (beyond being reliable) more important at higher levels?

Edited by trgt

Need to add UFO - currently unqualified, A81578, Limited 10.

Got him/her added

Him.......

I've only shot 8 USPSA matches, just started this year and have done 3 classifiers so far, 32.6%, 49.3%, and 47.6%. Should have my 4th this Sunday.

Need to add UFO - currently unqualified, A81578, Limited 10.

Got him/her added

Him.......

I've only shot 8 USPSA matches, just started this year and have done 3 classifiers so far, 32.6%, 49.3%, and 47.6%. Should have my 4th this Sunday.

Good luck to you! Looks like you might have this in the bag.

Awesome!

I'm at 5 matches and my first two classifiers were a disaster from penalties when I took extra shots, or hit no shots. This weekend my goal was slow down and no penalties, and with that got my best classifier yet at 49.11%. Hopefully it will make the data submit - they messed up my USPSA #, and I didn't catch that on site, so that last good one might not make it this month in the calculation.

Awesome!

I'm at 5 matches and my first two classifiers were a disaster from penalties when I took extra shots, or hit no shots. This weekend my goal was slow down and no penalties, and with that got my best classifier yet at 49.11%. Hopefully it will make the data submit - they messed up my USPSA #, and I didn't catch that on site, so that last good one might not make it this month in the calculation.

That's what I did. Concentrated on just getting decent shots off, then worked on my speed, sight acquisition, mag changes and grip.

Awesome!

Email your club. This happened to me and they corrected it.

they messed up my USPSA #, and I didn't catch that on site, so that last good one might not make it this month in the calculation.

I did, and they did! In fact, the correction was in and acknowledged ahead of the wrong data getting there - awesome on both sides (local and national). I'll still have to wait a month for that one though, as the match's submission was after the deadline, but no worries.

Edited by trgt

they messed up my USPSA #, and I didn't catch that on site, so that last good one might not make it this month in the calculation.

I did, and they did! In fact, the correction was in and acknowledged ahead of the wrong data getting there - awesome on both sides (local and national). I'll still have to wait a month for that one though, as the match's submission was after the deadline, but no worries.

Glad it worked out for you. I'm right on the edge and shot a B in a classifier so I wanted to make sure it showed up. It will probably out me into C but I should be there already. One whole classifier didn't get sent in and that was 6 stages I shot C. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

September results finally posted, you can thank Nationals for the delay. Congrats to Dirtychemist and shtr3 for making it to C class. I've added you both to the Race for B class

48.40% - Dirtychemist (A80379) Singlestack
40.99% - shtr3 (A81488) Limited
33.61% - TreborSnave (A82155) Revolver
32.52% - melissa5 (A77077) Open
30.55% - Bevenue (TY82251) Production
0.00% - UFO (A81578) Limited10
Edited by jdphotoguy