Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

holster for uspsa limited

3djedi

I found a blade-tech doh at midway in stock. Good news since they are only 2 hours away. Should only take 1 day shipping!

Let us know how long it takes to arrive. I used to be able to order Monday AM and have it in Tuesdays mail. My last small package order left Midway on Monday, went to Kansas City, then to Quincy, Il. then to Hazelwood, Mo. and finally arrived on Friday.

:surprise:

I ordered on Thursday and got it Saturday. Not bad. Its a weird service. UPS picks it up and drives it Kansas city. They give it to USPS and they deliver it. UPS had it in KC Thursday night and gave it to USPS who sat on it Friday and delivered it SAT.

I ordered on Thursday and got it Saturday. Not bad. Its a weird service. UPS picks it up and drives it Kansas city. They give it to USPS and they deliver it. UPS had it in KC Thursday night and gave it to USPS who sat on it Friday and delivered it SAT.

Cool. Thanks for the feedback. Their new and improved shipping doesn't impress me but I'm glad to read you've received your goods.

Steve